HRDQ-U is a learning community for trainers and facilitators, coaches and consultants, organization development professionals, managers, supervisors and leaders. Each of our webinars attract 500+ registrations on average. And those numbers are growing. If you have an idea to share with more clients or a new audience, and you want more exposure for your product or service, become an HRDQ-U presenter!
With a paid presentation you receive:
• A unique opportunity to promote your product or service to a large audience of learning professionals.
• Hundreds of new leads with full contact information provided to you for unlimited use.
• Complete webinar support from our production team who will manage your event, handling all the details while you focus on presenting.
• Extensive marketing effort including three email promotions to our 36,000+ subscriber list, website event page and home page slider image, social media and more highlighting you and your webinar. Your webinar event page will remain on our website indefinitely, providing you with continued promotion.
Webinars should meet these basic requirements:
• Webinar presentations should be about 50 minutes in length. We like to leave 5 minutes on the front and back end for introduction from our host, Q&A and wrap up.
• Content should be appropriate for an audience of learning professionals. Your focus needs to be on relevant information, findings, or case studies which benefit and inform the audience.
• You may do limited promotion of your products or services.
• Prior experience preparing, hosting, promoting and facilitating live webinar presentations is not required.
May we add you to our list of possible presenters?
We’re looking for subject matter experts and thought leaders like you. Our goal is to introduce our expanding audience of learning professionals to new ideas. Complete the form below and tell us a bit about yourself, focus, speaking credits, webinar idea, etc.