Event Date: 05/10/2017 (2:00 pm EDT - 3:00 pm EDT)
You tried every time management trick in the book, but you still find yourself staring at the clock at 5 PM wondering, “Where did the time go?” And no matter how much you plan your week out on, you’re at a loss for how you didn’t finish that project by Friday.
It’s frustrating, but the good news is that you’re not alone.
In this one-hour webinar training expert Kelly Roach will teach its attendees who may be currently overwhelmed, frustrated, and at a standstill in their business growth to gain control of their time, how to eliminate 20 hours from their workweek while growing their income, how to conquer the productivity traps that are keeping them small, and how to double new client growth in the next 30 days.
Who Should Attend
- Human Resources Professionals
- Organizational Development Professionals
Participants Will Learn
- How to move from playing defense in your business to playing offense (and describing the daily activities that fall into both of those categories)
- The simple 4 step process to remove 80% of the working hours that AREN’T contributing to the bottom line
- Key mindset shifts to take you from short term thinking to long range vision when making key business decisions
- Top ways to get more engagement and turn more leads into paying clients in just 30 days
Kelly Roach is the founder of Kelly Roach Coaching, a rapid growth coaching and consulting company for business owners, entrepreneurs, and executive leaders. A few years ago Kelly was successful, but was yearning for more. She knew she was meant for something bigger, and wanted to create a business that allowed her to serve others, make a difference, and create unlimited income while doing it. After personally producing more than $30 million in sales in record time, Kelly charged to the top of a global Fortune 500 firm, netting 7 promotions in 8 years. That’s when she launched Kelly Roach International, to help businesses do the extraordinary by using innovative strategies to rapidly increase productivity and profits.