Event Date: 04/02/2014 (2:00 pm EDT - 3:00 pm EDT)
Presented by world-renowned expert Dr. Patti Phillips, she’ll introduce you to the ROI Methodology and show you how to connect your programs, processes, and projects to results in a clear, precise, and logical way that will satisfy even the most demanding C-suite executives.
This webinar aired on 04/02/2014. View the archived video below.
Sign up for HRDQ-U news and be among the first to know about upcoming events.
Participants Will Learn
- Five levels of evaluation that serve as the foundation of the ROI Methodology
- Six types of results that represent the chain of impact
- Ten steps of the ROI Methodology process model
- Twelve guiding principles that support the ROI Methodology
Who Should Attend
- Human resources professionals and consultants
- Training and development managers and directors
- OD professionals
- Managers and executives
- Training consultants
Patti Phillips, PhD
A recognized expert in measurement and evaluation, Dr. Patti Phillips is president & CEO of the ROI Institute. She serves as faculty for the UN System Staff College, a Professor of Practice for The University of Southern Mississippi’s Ph.D. in Human Capital Development program, and a Principal Research Fellow at The Conference Board. Patti is an award-winning author or editor of numerous books and articles, including The Bottomline on ROI 2nd edition, Ten-Steps to Successful Business Alignment,Measuring ROI in Learning and Development: Global Case Studies, and Measuring the Success of Coaching. Dr. Phillips’ clients include Fortune 500 companies, federal and state government agencies, and non-governmental organizations.