Event Date: 04/07/2020 (2:00 pm EDT - 3:00 pm EDT)
Join us for an hour-long webinar about team effectiveness, based on HRDQ’s workshop and assessment, Team Effectiveness Profile (TEP). TEP is a diagnostic instrument designed to assist groups in improving their output and work satisfaction. Under normal circumstances, issues that block a group’s effectiveness may not be apparent. Issues that remain undisclosed can drain a group’s energy and undermine its productive efforts. TEP was developed to help groups systematically identify these issues. If you are a trainer, you do not want to miss this!
This webinar is based upon research from Team Effectiveness Profile, a training program from HRDQ that gives both newly emerging and experienced leaders and managers the tools and techniques for developing and refining their skills.
This webinar is sponsored by HRDQ Consulting, which offers virtual, instructor-led training courses that allow your learners to keep the training, team work, and communication going — from a distance.
Participants will learn to:
- Identify issues that block effectiveness.
- Reduce or eliminate problems that can drain a group’s energy.
- Maximize the group’s productive efforts.
You should attend if you are:
- A training or HR professional who delivers training.
- An independent training consultant.
- A manager who delivers or purchases training as part of their role.