Event Date: 07/15/2020 (2:00 pm EDT - 3:00 pm EDT)
To become the best in the early and growth stage of business, it is essential to employ the best people. But how do employers attract the very best employees, who are ready and able to take an organization to the next level? Inspired by his New York Times Best-selling book, Building A Magnetic Culture, this inspiring keynote focuses on how to attract talented employees to the workplace, empower them, and sustain an environment in which they are uber-productive and more likely to stay. Given that we are in the midst of the tightest labor market in history, talent attraction and retention is paramount.
Topics covered include:
- Redefining Culture & Employee Engagement
- The bottom-line benefits of employee engagement
- Best practices you should be doing but are not – eliminate the regrets
- Recruiting: The Right Hire & How to Avoid the Mis-Hires
- The Top 10 Engagement Drivers and the related Best Practices
- The importance of embracing Diversity & Inclusion
- The missing “secret sauce” – FUN
- Creating an environment of shared ownership for engagement
Drawing on years of research and real-world examples from his 35 years of management consulting experience, Kevin Sheridan will give you the strategies and tactics you need to transform your organization by creating and maintaining a Magnetic Culture.
Attendees will learn:
- To fully understand and embrace the most updated definition of employee engagement.
- How to avoid the most common hiring mistakes.
- To discover and leverage the secrets of hiring right.
- To explore the top drivers of employee engagement (in order of importance) as well as related best practices.
- How to tailor their approach to talent attraction and talent retention: The importance of Diversity & Inclusion.
- To take advantage of the two secret drivers of employee engagement: FUN & Rebalancing Ownership For Engagement.
Who should attend:
- Leaders and managers
- HR and learning and development personnel
Kevin Sheridan is an internationally recognized Keynote Speaker, a New York Times Best Selling Author, and one of the most sought-after voices in the world on the topic of Employee Engagement. For five years running, he has been honored on Inc. Magazine’s top 101 Leadership Speakers in the world, as well as Inc.’s top 101 experts on Employee Engagement. He was also honored to be named to The Employee Engagement Award’s Top 100 Global Influencers on Employee Engagement for three consecutive years, as well as being designated as a Senior Fellow at The Conference Board.
Having spent thirty years as a high-level Human Capital Management consultant, Kevin has helped some of the world’s largest corporations rebuild a culture that fosters productive engagement, earning him several distinctive awards and honors. Kevin’s premier creation, PEER®, has been consistently recognized as a long-overdue, industry-changing innovation in the field of Employee Engagement. His first book, Building a Magnetic Culture, made six of the best seller lists including The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today. He is also the author of The Virtual Manager, which explores how to most effectively manage remote workers.
Kevin received a Master of Business Administration from the Harvard Business School in 1988, concentrating his degree in Strategy, Human Resources Management, and Organizational Behavior. He is also a serial entrepreneur, having founded and sold three different companies.
For more information visit www.kevinsheridanllc.com.
HRDQ Consulting’s highly experienced consultants can pull your teams together online from remote locations. We deliver experiential, instructor-led training virtually and in the classroom using our tested curriculum of more than 80 half-day classes. We offer custom course creation and product delivery, too!