Event Date: 01/20/2016 (2:00 pm EST - 3:00 pm EST)
How many times have you heard that it was important to exceed your customer’s expectation? How about “always provide value-added service?” With customers’ constantly rising expectations, at some point you run out of cost-effective room to add more.
Now, there is a new recipe for how to deal with this challenge: innovative service. What do sprinkles do to a cupcake? They turn good into gourmet. The Sprinkles principle is the coolest ingredient available for innovating service. Come an array of principles and practices for creating value-unique service that will turn “wow” into “awe” and delight into devotion. Join Chip Bell’s fun, inspiring webinar, Sprinkles: The Coolest Ingredient for Innovating Service to Colleagues, to learn the recipe for enhancing your reputation, growing your customer base and ramping up your bottom line.
Participants Will Learn
- Customers (including the colleagues you serve) have changing upping the standard for great service.
- Customers don’t advocate good service; they enhance the reputation of those that provide service that in emotionally engaging and compelling. Learn techniques on how to make that happen.
- The new model for great service is not Disney; its Cirque du Soleil… find out why.
- Learn how service scenography can powerfully decorate the experience you create.
- Discover new ways to take the effort out of the service experience you provide those you serve.
Who Should Attend
- Human resources professionals and consultants
- Training and development managers and directors
- OD professionals
- Managers and executives
- Training consultants
Chip R. Bell
Chip R. Bell is a senior partner with the Chip Bell Group. A renowned keynote speaker, he has served as consultant, trainer, or speaker to such major organizations as Marriott, Lockheed-Martin, Cadillac, KeyBank, Ritz-Carlton Hotels, USAA, Cornell University, Harley-Davidson, and Victoria’s Secret. Prior to starting a consulting firm in the early 1980s, he was Director of Management and Organization Development for NCNB (now Bank of America). The Chip Bell Group was in 2014 ranked number six in North America among mid-sized consulting firms for leadership development. Additionally, Dr. Bell was a highly decorated infantry unit commander in Vietnam with the elite 82nd Airborne.
Chip is the author or co-author of twenty-one books, many national and international best sellers. Some of his previous books include The 9½ Principles of Innovative Service, Wired and Dangerous, Take Their Breath Away, Managers as Mentors, Magnetic Service, Managing Knock Your Socks off Service, Service Magic and Customers as Partners. His newest book is Sprinkles: Creating Awesome Experience through Innovative Service. He has appeared live on CNBC, CNN, Fox Business Network, Bloomberg TV, NPR, ABC and his work has been featured in Fortune, Businessweek, Forbes, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Inc. Magazine, Entrepreneur Magazine, The CEO Magazine, WSJ MarketWatch, Leader to Leader and Fast Company.