Event Date: 12/09/2020 (2:00 pm EST - 3:00 pm EST)
In response to the global pandemic, COVID-19 coronavirus, Senior Director at Gartner, Saikat Chatterjee reported, “We’re being forced into the world’s largest work-from-home experiment, so far it hasn’t been easy for a lot of organizations to implement.”
While the pivot to making workplaces and workers safe was and had to be the preliminary focus, we now must develop the tools to make hybrid leadership a success. Leaders must build the skills, resilience, and commitment to lead their people in the office, at home, and with flexible work plans.
Leaders who could once scan the office or factory floor must adjust the way they guide, support, and check-in with their people and performance.
In this webinar, you’ll explore ways to lead remotely to ensure productivity and performance are on point. Engagement will need a new approach, so you’ll learn key insights into engaging employees across the miles and down the lens. Join this webinar to learn how to sustain yourself and the team during prolonged periods of uncertainty, change and crisis and understand how essential it is to master emotional intelligence and communication for leading remotely successfully.
Attendees will learn:
- The new way to lead; what to keep, what adjust, what to learn.
- The silver linings of remote working.
- Tips, tools and strategies for engaging a remote team.
- Emotional intelligence and resilience to lead remotely.
- Leadership communication to lead and manage a remote team.
Who should attend:
- Leaders and managers
- HR and learning and development personnel
- Independent consultants
Sally Foley-Lewis helps managers be high performing, purposeful and productive. Obsessed with boosting productivity and self-leadership that ensures people reach their potential. Sally positively impacts your results, confidence and effectiveness.
- 2020 Gold Stevie Award – Female Entrepreneur of the Year – Business Services
- 2020 Bronze Stevie Award – Female Entrepreneur of the Year – Consumer Services
- Awarded the 2020 Breakthrough Speaker of the Year by Professional Speakers Australia
- 2019 finalist for Australian Learning Professional of the Year
- 2019 Bronze Stevie International Business Award
- Winning Champion Sole Trader in the 2019 Australian Small Business Champion Awards
- One of the 25 LinkedIn Top Voices for Australia for 2018 for her thought leadership.
She has authored multiple books: her book The Productive Leader received an endorsement from the renowned global personal development guru Brian Tracy. The drive to support and skill managers comes from her own senior leadership experiences. Sally delivers presentations, keynote speeches, workshops and coaching – all online and face-to-face – to help skill managers, boost productivity and self-leadership.
Blending 20+ years of working with a diverse range of people and industries, in Germany, the Middle East, Asia and across Australia Sally has extensive qualifications, a wicked sense of humor and an ability to make people feel at ease. Sally’s your first choice for inspiration, mastering skills, facilitating action and achieving results.
The Reproducible Training Library is a collection of 80+ customizable soft-skill programs for virtual or classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. Each title comes with all three professionally developed versions including program materials for participants and facilitators so you’re ready to train. The RTL is downloadable, customizable, reproducible, and flexible. Best of all, it’s well-designed, effective learning.