Event Date: 02/24/2016 (2:00 pm EST - 3:00 pm EST)
Personality Style at Work (PSAW) is HRDQ’s newest and most statistically accurate assessment. It offers unique insight into the key drivers or motivators of your personality, where you focus your energy, and how others see you. Primarily designed to serve as a learning and development tool, it uses simple, easy-to-remember language that can assist anyone to improve their relationships and effectiveness in the workplace.
In this one-hour webinar, Martin Delahoussaye, co-developer of PSAW introduces the four primary personality styles, discusses the three core preferences and behaviors that drive each, and explains the role that assertiveness and expressiveness play in helping us cope with the demands and expectations placed upon us by others.
Participants Will Learn
- An introduction to the four primary personality styles.
- Understand the principle preferences and behaviors that motivate each style.
- Explore how assertiveness and expressiveness influence effectiveness.
- Understand which combinations of style and behaviors can lead to tension and relationship stress at work.
Who Should Attend
- Workplace learning professionals
- Trainers and facilitators
- Independent consultants
Martin Delahoussaye is co-developer of the Personality Style at Work assessment. He is the Vice President and Publisher for HRDQ, a role he has held for more than 8 years. Prior to HRDQ, he served as senior editor for Pfeiffer (A Wiley imprint), where he was responsible for acquiring new training and assessment products, and managing the editorial development team. Previously, he served as Managing Editor of Training Magazine and Editor of Training Journal. Martin also has held operational positions at McGraw-Hill and Gower Publishing in Great Britain.