Event Date: 09/05/2018 (2:00 pm EDT - 3:00 pm EDT)
Recall the absolutely best customer service experience of your entire life. What were the features of this profoundly remarkable memory? Today’s customers do not talk (remark) or tweet about good service; only experiences they find unique, special, and inventive. Research shows value-added (taking what customers expect and adding more) will not provide a solid ROI. But, value-unique (delivering an unexpected, compelling surprise) creates animated advocates and fuels bottom line impact. No matter if those you serve are external customers or interior colleagues, delivering an innovative service experience will dramatically enhance your reputation. Based on Bell’s newest bestselling book, Kaleidoscope, this high-energy webinar provides the tools, tips and techniques for delivering service ingenuity that gets people talking.
Participants Will Learn
- Appreciate the importance and power of a unique service experience for those you serve,
- Gain enhanced skills in how to use six distinctive strategies for delivering a valuable experience people are eager to talk and tweet positively about.
- Brainstorm application ideas for immediate application of techniques learned in the session.,
- Craft application plans for transfer of learning from the webinar to the workplace.
- Expand skill in becoming a more effective team member in personally and collectively providing remarkable experiences to those you serve.
Chip R. Bell is a renowned keynote speaker and author of several best-selling books including Take Their Breath Away, Managing Knock Your Socks off Service, The 9½ Principles of Innovative Service and Sprinkles: Creating Awesome Experiences through Innovative Service. His newest book is the bestselling Kaleidoscope: Delivering Innovative Service That Sparkles. The book won a 2017 Best Book Award in the business category after winning a silver medal from the 2017 North American Book Awards. Dr. Bell has appeared live on CNBC, Bloomberg TV, CNN, ABC, CBS, NPR Marketplace and his work has been featured in Fortune, Wall Street Journal, Forbes, USA Today, Businessweek, Entrepreneur, Inc. Magazine, CEO Magazine, Money Magazine, and Fast Company. Global Gurus 2018 ranked him the #2 keynote speaker in the world in customer service.