Event Date: 08/30/2017 (2:00 pm EDT - 3:00 pm EDT)
Let’s face it- performance management, as used in most organizations is broken.
Few leaders look forward to delivering performance reviews, and even fewer employees are excited about that chance! The intention for the process is valid and useful, which makes the anxiety, disappointment, and stress with the process even more frustrating.
In this fast paced, interactive and practical webinar, leadership expert Kevin Eikenberry will share specific ways to prepare for and create a conversation that will create real change and improvement for all team members- both those struggling and those performing at high levels. You will leave being able to work within your organization’s existing systems, and still create real, lasting improvement in your performance management conversations.
Whether you are a HR or Talent professional trying to improve the process in your organization, or an individual leader who struggles with making performance management work with your people, this session is for you.
Who Should Attend
- HR professionals
- Training and Talent Development professionals
- Small business owners
Participants Will Learn
- The barriers that most people experience- and how to remove or overcome them
- The critical role that feedback plays- and how deliver it far more effectively than you ever have before
- The critical mindset shift that is required to really make performance management work (and it starts with you)
- Transforming the painful performance management meeting
- An action plan to take back to work.
This session will be led by Kevin Eikenberry, the founder and Chief Potential Officer of the Kevin Eikenberry Group. Kevin was named by Inc.com as one of the top 100 Leadership and Management Thinkers in the World, by AMA as a Leader to Watch, is a multiple time best-selling author, and the world expert on creating Remarkable Leaders. As the founder of his company, he not only writes about, trains and speaks on and coaches on leadership, he is leading his growing team every day.