Event Date: 07/27/2016 (2:00 pm EDT - 3:00 pm EDT)
Wait, what? Engaging compliance training? Compliance and technical learning is traditionally seen as a laborious, boring and painful process that learners must endure. But it doesn’t have to be!
It’s time to shift your learning strategy to focus less on the technical side and instead consider the learner’s perspective. Join expert Ray Jimenez in this one-hour webinar to discover tips, tricks and strategies to make compliance training interesting and fun.
Participants Will Learn:
- Locating “context-driven content” that adds usefulness to procedures, policies, software, guides, etc.
- Shifting the style and delivery of content with trickles and snippets, cases, scenarios, and applications
- Utilizing your LMS to deliver timely, engaging eLearning content
- Case studies and examples of engaging technical and compliance programs from successful companies
Who Should Attend:
- Human Resources Professionals
- Organizational Development Professionals
Ray Jimenez has spent 15 years with PriceWaterhouseCoopers in the areas of management consulting and implementation of learning technology solutions. Currently, Ray is the Chief Learning Strategist for www.vignetteslearning.com. Ray has worked with American Bankers Association, Dollar Tree Stores, U.S. Force, NASA, Blue Cross, Good Will Industries, Pixar Studios, California Institute of Technology and many others. Ray is the author of 3-Minute e-Learning, Scenario-based eLearning, Micro-Learning Applications and Impacts and Story Impacts- Using Stories and Systems to Impact Performance. Workshop participants describe Ray as “fun”, “engaging”, “technically savvy”, “provocative”, “and inspiring” and “has depth in e-learning experience and innovation solutions.”