Event Date: 05/19/2020 (2:00 pm EDT - 3:00 pm EDT)
There’s more to leadership than having a notable title and being in charge of a team. You might have the authority to manage other people, but if you’re an unsuccessful leader, you won’t be able to guide and inspire your employees to accomplish their goals.
Join us for What Makes Great Transformational Leadership? The back-to-basics webinar that focuses on the what—and the how—of effective leadership. You’ll learn to recognize the characteristics of effective leadership and behaviors that may undermine performance. More importantly, you’ll leave with a solid understanding of how best to develop both aspiring leaders and seasoned veterans.
This webinar is based upon research from HRDQ’s Transformational Leader, a training program that gives both newly emerging and experienced leaders and managers the tools and techniques for developing and refining their skills. This learning resource will help your organization retain employees and clients, make better decisions, and improve performance.
Participants will learn:
- Carry out the four components of transformational leadership.
- Identify your calling and share it with passion and purpose.
- Develop the elements of charisma and share impactful stories with others.
- Help others engage in critical thinking.
- Implement ideas to encourage creativity and innovation.
- Make personal connections with your followers and encourage their growth.
Who Should Attend:
- Training and HR professionals
- Independent consultants
- Managers delivering training
Rick Lepsinger is President of OnPoint Consulting, Rick’s career has focused on helping organizations and leaders identify and develop leaders, work better virtually, enhance cross functional team performance, and get from strategy to execution faster. He conducts numerous seminars and workshops on succession management, leading from a distance, leading cross functional teams, and enhancing execution. Rick has written numerous articles and is the author or co-author of several books, including his most recent Closing the Execution Gap: How Great Leaders and Their Companies Get Results.