Event Date: 03/21/2018 (2:00 pm EDT - 3:00 pm EDT)
Will have the Transcript Ready Soon!
Despite what you might think, gamification doesn’t refer to the process of filling an office full of video game consoles Instead, it refers to the process of introducing game-like elements into the business to raise employee engagement and increase productivity, while simultaneously driving meaningful value for your business.
Who Should Attend
- Managers and team leaders
- Organization development professionals
- Human resources managers
- Management consultants
Participants Will Learn
- How your leadership can deliver engagement just like a great video game with Autonomy, Relatedness, Mastery, and Surprise
- Why giving your employees buy-in or why-in is so compelling to getting the work done
- What game developers know about mastery and why you should also be “rubber banding” to engage employees and teams.
- Learn the science that game developers use–and the practical steps any organization can take–to boost engagement, productivity and the bottom line.
The Founder and Chief Happiness Officer at Happy Brain Science, Scott Crabtree believes we all have the potential to thrive at work. He empowers individuals and organizations to apply cutting-edge neuroscience and psychology to boost their moods and their brains on the job. He is also creator of Choose Happiness @ Work which engages adult learners in a unique and powerful way. It is a powerful tool that engages learning, application, humor and team-building in a fun, facilitative experience and it teaches science-based tools in a way that allows people to safely raise and discuss issues, build trust, and boost engagement.
Recent clients include Microsoft, Activision, HP, DreamWorks Animation, Intel, Boeing and Nike. His insights have been quoted in US News and World Report, Fast Company, Inc., InfoWorld, Fortune, and VentureBeat among other publications.