Event Date: 12/21/2016 (2:00 pm EST - 3:00 pm EST)
“Everyone Speaks – Not Everyone is Heard” This sad reality explains why teams function at less than 60% of their true potential. And, 82% of team members feel misunderstood and undervalued. Team leaders rarely, if ever, hear the truth from their people, and leaders undermine their influence every day without even knowing it.
The 5 Voices is a powerful communication system that was created to transform team and interpersonal communication. You will be equipped with the tools, vocabulary and insights that will change the way you view your relational world. You will also be able to take your learning back to your team and use it immediately without the need for a guru or expensive consultant. Surely it’s worth investing an hour of your time to find out more!
Why not take the 5 Voices Quiz to start the process.
Who Should Attend
• Human Resources Professionals
• Organizational Development Professionals
Participants Will Learn
• Greater Self-Awareness – Learn your voice and understand what it’s like to be on the other side of your leadership.
• Team Alignment – Discover the sweet spots for those on your team, get better aligned, and let everyone bring their best to the table.
• Clearer Communication – Communicate what you mean without people taking it the wrong way and getting offended. Learn how to truly empower other Voices and draw out their wisdom.
• Make Better Decisions – Learn how to listen better, ask more helpful questions, and make decisions informed by all 5 Voices.
• Drive Performance – Confidently build high-performing teams, rather than taking shots in the dark and hoping people are empowered to do their jobs well.
Steve Cockram has spent the last 13 years learning how to empower every leadership voice. His painful journey of personal discovery changed his life and leadership forever. Steve now leads a global leadership consultancy that was created to help leaders like you make different mistakes from the ones he made.
Steve works with leaders, teams and organization the world over and is a recognized expert in personality, interpersonal communication, team performance, and transforming leadership culture. He is the co-author of the leadership titles “5 Voices” and “5 Gears”, released by US publishing giant Wiley and his conversational British humor and communication skills make him a much sought-after keynote speaker.