Event Date: 11/18/2020 (2:00 pm EST - 3:00 pm EST)
Regardless of your role on a team, using the Extraordinary Team Inventory (ETI) can help you and the team achieve extraordinary. In this interactive session you’ll experience and learn a process to use this thoroughly researched tool to increase your team’s effectiveness and engagement.
Attendees will learn:
- How the 7 Strategies of the ETI link to team effectiveness.
- A practical process to apply a focus on Compelling Purpose with your own team.
- Ways that you can use the ETI results to help a team improve its impact and team spirit.
- To identify how you can incorporate the ETI into your professional tool kit.
Who should attend:
- Training and HR professionals
- Independent consultants
- Managers delivering training
Deborah Ward is an established organizational development consultant and an internationally experienced training facilitator specializing in management and leadership development. She specializes in workshops for engineering, scientific and technical firms.
Todd Weinstein is a certified executive coach with 20 years of experience as an HR professional, leadership consultant, and strategic business partner. He’s been an advisor, coach, mentor or facilitator to hundreds of leaders at all levels and with diverse teams. His coaching is based on rigorous training at the world-renowned Hudson Institute of Coaching and accredited through the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
Our library of 40+ online assessments deliver soft skills training that transforms your workforce. HRDQ Online Assessments are informative and powerful learning tools for employees at all organizational levels. And our platform makes delivering and administering them fast, efficient, and secure.