Event Date: 02/15/2017 (2:00 pm EDT - 3:00 pm EDT)
We are all in the service business. Whether we serve colleagues, clients, patients, customers, or guests, we deliver products and outcomes designed to meet needs. Those we serve judge us, less about the quality and “price” of our offering and more about the experience we create. In this era of social media when reputations or made or smashed almost overnight, loyalty to a service provider comes from experiences that create a memorable story to share. No one talks or tweets about good service anymore, only service that is magical, stunning, ingenious and profound.
This session focuses on how to create value-unique experiences (not value-added) without adversely impacting the budget or bottom line. Join best-selling author and customer service expert Chip Bell as he shares how to stop delighting your customers with service that wows, and start stunning them with service that awes.
Participants Will Learn:
- Learn the reasons value-added service only elevates expectations and ultimately creates a financially impossible dead-end street. Go for value-unique!
- Gain new ways to take customer or colleague information and intelligence to the level of deep insight that provides instructions for innovative service.
- Discover approaches that touch your customers’ and colleagues’ hearts, leaving behind a strong, assertive advocate for your unit and service offering.
- Acquire valuable competence in innovative service through lessons from the most innovative service providers in the world. Remember, Disney World may delight; Cirque du Soleil stuns.
Who Should Attend:
- Human Resources Professionals
- Organizational Development Professionals
Chip R. Bell is a renowned keynote speaker and the author of several best-selling books including Take Their Breath Away: How Imaginative Service Creates Devoted Customers, Managing Knock Your Socks Off Service, Wired and Dangerous: How Your Customers Have Changed and What to do About it, and Sprinkles: Creating Awesome Experiences Through Innovative Service. His newest book, Enchanting Customers: The Heart of Innovative Service will be released in early 2017. Global Gurus has ranked him among the top three customer service speakers in the world for the last three years. HR.com ranked him among the top 30 thought leaders in North America. He has appeared live on CNBC, CNN, Fox Business, ABC, NPR, and Bloomberg TV, and his work has been featured in Fortune, Forbes, Entrepreneur, Inc. Magazine, CEO Magazine, Fast Company, and Businessweek.