Event Date: 06/09/2020 (2:00 pm EDT - 3:00 pm EDT)
The United States Department of Labor has identified critical thinking as the foundation for key skills such as problem solving, decision making, creativity, and strategic planning, just to name a few. And executives from major corporations rank critical thinking as the #1 workplace competency. Still, only 28% of those with a four-year college education are rated as excellent critical thinkers.
We’ll help you put critical thinking skills on your training docket when you join us for the free webinar, Critical Thinking Skills: A Process for Better Problem Solving and Decision Making, where you’ll be introduced to the HRDQ product Critical Thinking Fundamentals. This training workshop is designed to help individuals learn and apply higher-level problem-solving skills in a low-risk environment through a number of interactive activities.
If your organization wants to remain competitive in today’s environment, you need to invest more time in the training and development of critical thinking skills.
Participants Will Learn
- Establish a common understanding of what critical thinking is.
- Identify the foundational attitudes and skills of critical thinking.
- Provide a four-step process for using critical thinking on the job.
- Recognize and avoid common critical thinking mistakes.
Who Should Attend
- A training or HR professional who delivers training.
- An independent training consultant.
- A manager who delivers or purchases training as part of their role.
Presented By: Rick Lepsinger
As President of OnPoint Consulting, Rick’s career has focused on helping organizations and leaders identify and develop leaders, work better virtually, enhance cross functional team performance, and get from strategy to execution faster. He conducts numerous seminars and workshops on succession management, leading from a distance, leading cross functional teams, and enhancing execution. Rick has written numerous articles and is the author or co-author of several books.