Event Date: 12/16/2015 (2:00 pm EST - 3:00 pm EST)
Learners and leaders complain, “We can’t afford the time, no budget and training must be done ASAP.” This is getting worse because “connected” workers want to learn short, simple and direct-to-the-point lessons. The easy approach- which often still fails – is to simply chunk the content. But how does one chunk the content and still make them engaging and teach the lesson?
Join expert Ray Jimenez for one-hour of free training. Hyper Stories for Instant Learning is an approach that helps designers and leaders find the high value and high useful content and match them with work-related stories that are full of emotional experiences. As a result learners pay attention. They learn and apply the ideas quickly.
Participants Will Learn
- To apply steps in dissecting big content and find the most useful content.
- To identify, write and formulate hyper stories to match the value content.
- To apply the Hyper Story lessons for compliance, technical, people skills and other types of learning.
- Learn and apply from live demos and examples and obtain templates
Who Should Attend
- Human Resources Professionals
- Organizational Development Professionals
Ray has spent 15 years with PriceWaterhouseCoopers in the areas of management consulting and implementation of learning technology solutions. Currently, Ray is the Chief Learning Strategist for www.vignetteslearning.com. Ray has worked with American Bankers Association, Dollar Tree Stores, U.S. Force, NASA, Blue Cross, Goodwill Industries, Pixar Studios, California Institute of Technology and many others. Ray is the author of 3-Minute e-Learning, Scenario-based eLearning, Micro-Learning Applications and Impacts and Story Impacts- Using Stories and Systems to Impact Performance. Workshop participants describe Ray as “fun”, “engaging”, “technically savvy”, “provocative”, “and inspiring” and “has depth in e-learning experience and innovation solutions.”