Event Date: 02/11/2015 (2:00 pm EST - 3:00 pm EST)
There are many elements that go into creating a Star Performer. Do you have what it takes to only have the best of the best in your company?
Join us for an hour that will change the way you work! We will teach you the definition of Star Performers, how to identify them and how to conduct a Star Performer Analysis using real-world examples.
To successfully create a Star Performer, there are six steps to follow. We will teach you those steps as well as dig into what it takes to create an on-going “Star Performance Program” in your company. Fromthere, we will teach you how to keep your Star Performers engaged, leveraged and happy and learn how to utilize rewards and recognition to attract Star Performers.
Participants Will Learn
- Understand how to identify Star Performers
- Learn how to capture Star Performer attributes, skills and behaviors
- Identify how Star Performer attributes can be integrated into an interview and training process
- Clarify what organizations need to do to keep Star Performers happy and leveraged in any organization
Who Should Attend
- Training Officers and Managers/Directors
- Team Leaders and Managers
- Recruiting managers and directors
- Productivity and Performance Improvement Managers
- Change Management Leads
- Organizational Development Leads and Managers
Mark Hordes is a Senior Partner at Allen Austin. He brings over 25 years of experience in consulting with organizations in Human Capital Performance Improvement, Leadership Development, Creating High Performance Organizations and Teams, as well as Culture and Change Management. He was a former partner with Accenture and also held executive and consulting positions with Molten Group, American Productivity & Quality Center, Sinclair Group, Alexander Consulting and Dillingham Associates.
Mark is the co-author of the best-selling business book, “S-Business: Reinventing the Services Organization” by Select Books, New York, New York. A keynote speaker at industry conferences and quoted frequently by leading media and publications, he is a guest contributor to the Houston Business Journal and Chronicle as well as BIC publication. Mr. Hordes is a 2015 honoree, named by The Houston Business Journal in “Who’s Who in Energy.”