Event Date: 01/25/2017 (2:00 pm EDT - 3:00 pm EDT)
All good performance starts with clear goals. But if you want passionate performance, goals need to be more than “smart.”
In this one-hour free webinar, leadership expert Jesse Lyn Stoner will show you how to create goals that propel you and your team toward an engaging vision and how to navigate the journey to inspired performance.
Who Should Attend
- Human Resources Professionals
- Organizational Development Professionals
Participants Will Learn
- How to create an inspiring vision that engages everyone on your team.
- How to set the right goals for passionate performance.
- Five guidelines to help you stay on track – and what to do if you get knocked off-course.
Presenter's Name Here
Jesse Lyn Stoner is founder of Seapoint Center for Collaborative Leadership and coauthor with Ken Blanchard of the international bestseller Full Steam Ahead: Unleash the Power of Vision, translated into 22 languages. A business consultant and former executive, her clients include Edelman, Marriott, SAP, Stanley Black and Decker, Skanska, and Yale University, to name a few.
Named as Inc magazine’s Top 50 Leadership Expert, American Management Association’s Leader to Watch in 2015, and ConantLeadership 2016 Leadership Champion Award, she writes a popular weekly leadership blog and has been featured in Harvard Business Review, Huffington Post, and Forbes among others.