Delivering Exceptional Phone Service Virtual Seminar
August 24, 2021 | 1 - 4p ET
In a survey conducted by the Consumer Reports National Research Center regarding customer service, over 50 percent of respondents said that they hung up the phone before their problem had been addressed (2015). The survey also revealed a tiring list of criticisms alluding to a generally frustrating experience, including repeatedly asking for the same information and ambiguity over being on hold or disconnected.
To attract and retain customers in a highly competitive environment, it is important to meet their needs and make them feel valued. That job is typically the responsibility of customer service representatives, who may be the only direct contact customers ever have with an organization. As a representative, you’ll find that being able to deliver that level of service is just as critical. Increasing customer satisfaction makes you more valuable to your organization and helps you to achieve higher productivity. From a personal perspective, improving your interactions with customers also reduces stress and tension.
This class will give you the techniques you need to deliver exceptional service over the phone so that you are better equipped to appropriately address customers’ concerns and ultimately preserve their loyalty to your company. This 3-hour instructor-led online seminar offers workplace tips, self-assessment exercises, real-life scenarios, practice activities, and more.
- Using empathetic language to show you sincerely care about a customer’s situation
- How to clarify your understanding of what a customer wants or needs
- How to interpret the nonverbal message in a customer statement, complaint or issue.
- The stages of a service call, including what you need to do to ensure the experience is positive and helpful.
- Managing stress responses when dealing with upset, angry, unclear, or overly talkative customers.
- Strategies for addressing complaints and resolving problems so that customers feel satisfied.
Participants Will Learn:
- Actively listen to customers, so that they feel heard and understood.
- Speak clearly, so that customers can easily understand you.
- Convey an attitude of service during each stage of a call.
- Remain calm and professional when dealing with difficult situations.
- Know when to say no to customers’ requests and how to do so in a positive way.
Registration Info for Delivering Exceptional Phone Service:
- How to register. Click the Register Now button for the class date you wish to attend and complete the online registration form. Payment is with credit card only.
- Quantity discounts. Save when you enroll multiple attendees! Just $149 per person when you enroll 4 or more.
- Cancellations. You may cancel your registration at any time before the event begins and receive a refund less a 5% service fee.
- Questions? Contact us at support@HRDQU.com.