Critical Thinking Skills Virtual Seminar
July 27, 2021 | 1 - 4p ET
In today’s fast-paced workplace, decisions often have to be made quickly, effectively and without doubt. It is increasingly important for employees to be able to think critically on their own. When employees excel at critical thinking, they can assess all possible approaches to a problem and choose the best solution confidently and calmly.
Executives repeatedly highlight critical thinking skills as a sought-after trait in new hires and current employees. The AMA Critical Skills Survey asked 2,115 managers and executives to assess the importance of critical thinking skills. Seventy-two percent agreed that current employees’ success is measured by their critical thinking skills. When asked if their organizations make an effort to assess critical thinking when hiring new employees, 76 percent said yes.
This 3-hour instructor-led online seminar will enable you to learn the components of critical thinking and avoid blocks to critical thinking. As a result, you’ll be able to think more creatively and independently, make better decisions by problem solving systematically, identify the value of ideas and reach well-reasoned conclusions. This seminar offers workplace tips, self-assessment exercises, real-life scenarios, practice activities, and more.
- How critical thinking enables you to think creatively, solve problems systematically, and detects inconsistencies in reasoning
- The Johari Window of awareness
- Critical thinking mistakes like rationalization, emotional thinking, forms of bias, and tunnel vision
- How examination, exploration and evaluation can be used to heighten your critical thinking
Participants Will Learn:
- Define critical thinking.
- Identify and adopt the characteristics of critical thinking.
- Recognize and avoid critical thinking mistakes.
- Identify assumptions and valuate information accurately and thoroughly
- Distinguish between fact and opinion.
- Implement the critical thinking process in business situations.
Registration Info for Critical Thinking Skills:
- How to register. Click the Register Now button for the class date you wish to attend and complete the online registration form. Payment is with credit card only.
- Quantity discounts. Save when you enroll multiple attendees! Just $149 per person when you enroll 4 or more.
- Cancellations. You may cancel your registration at any time before the event begins and receive a refund less a 5% service fee.
- Questions? Contact us at support@HRDQU.com.