Creative Problem Solving Applied Virtual Seminar
July 20, 2021 | 1 - 4p ET
When most people hear the words “creative problem solving” they think of a haphazard random approach to generating solutions. While it does in fact involve allowing ideas to flow, there is most certainly a rhyme and reason to the process. In this program, participants learn techniques for both generating a variety of relative, novel ideas to problem resolution and evaluating their effectiveness.
At the core of this session is a case study which serves as a springboard for the learning experience. Students are presented with new circumstances and conversations that specifically relate – allowing them to witness the concepts of creative problem solving and/or the effects of the lack thereof in action. They are called to not only assess the effectiveness of the applied concepts to the situation, but also put them into practice themselves.
This 3-hour instructor-led online seminar offers workplace tips, self-assessment exercises, real-life scenarios, practice activities, and more.
- Myths, Misconceptions, and Laws
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Evaluating Solutions
- Putting it All Together
Participants Will Learn:
- Examine the most common myths and misperceptions about creativity and creative people
- Understand the six laws that set the framework for creative problem solving
- Learn how to use a variety of problem solving techniques to generate solutions
- Learn how to avoid the most common mental roadblocks to creative and clear thinking
- Identify techniques that will help you to evaluate and prioritize options
- Put the concepts of creative problem solving into practice
Registration Info for Creative Problem Solving Applied:
- How to register. Click the Register Now button for the class date you wish to attend and complete the online registration form. Payment is with credit card only.
- Quantity discounts. Save when you enroll multiple attendees! Just $149 per person when you enroll 4 or more.
- Cancellations. You may cancel your registration at any time before the event begins and receive a refund less a 5% service fee.
- Questions? Contact us at support@HRDQU.com.