Classroom Training 101 Virtual Seminar
June 1, 2021 | 1 - 4p ET
Classroom training can be challenging, but there are ways to ensure success. There are four areas that make up effective training:
- Material: Identifying and organizing the topics covered
- Delivery: Choosing the types of interactions you want to create for each topic covered
- Participants: Addressing challenges that arise from people attending training
- Your Skills: Polishing your presentation skills to maximize participants’ experience
By focusing on each of these areas, you’ll discover the best techniques for developing, delivering, and managing a smooth and engaging training session. This 3-hour instructor-led online seminar will teach you how to successfully perform a training session and offers workplace tips, self-assessment exercises, real-life scenarios, practice activities, and more.
- Developing learning objectives that are outcome-oriented and learner-focused
- How to gauge what material will best suit your audience, time allotment, and training purpose
- Organizing material in such a way that it is easy for participants to follow along
- The benefits of active-learning in contrast to a lecture-only approach
- How to use active learning to connect with participants and keep them engaged
- What training activities can be used to boost engagement and relevance
Participants Will Learn:
- Develop purposeful, relevant training material that is well-organized.
- Determine the best method of delivery for keeping participants engaged throughout the training.
- Manage challenging participant situations to ensure everyone has a positive experience.
- Contribute to a positive, successful training experience by developing strong facilitation skills.
Registration Info for Classroom Training 101:
- How to register. Click the Register Now button for the class date you wish to attend and complete the online registration form. Payment is with credit card only.
- Quantity discounts. Save when you enroll multiple attendees! Just $149 per person when you enroll 4 or more.
- Cancellations. You may cancel your registration at any time before the event begins and receive a refund less a 5% service fee.
- Questions? Contact us at support@HRDQU.com.