Balancing Priorities Virtual Seminar
May 11, 2021 | 1 - 4p ET
Balancing priorities can be difficult in our increasingly competitive world, and we all need to be more productive than ever. Not only must we do our jobs in less time and with fewer resources, we often work for more than one boss and on more than one team.
As a result, we may face conflicting tasks, deadlines, and expectations, making it difficult to identify what’s most important. Furthermore, the transformations in our workplaces brought about by technology have, in addition to the many benefits, increased the speed and complexity of our work.
This 3-hour instructor-led online seminar will enable you to properly prioritize your obligations, allowing you to improve performance and productivity. As a result, you’ll also achieve a better work/life balance, minimize the stress related to managing your tasks efficiently, and, ultimately, improve working relationships. This three hour-program offers workplace tips, self-assessment exercises, real-life scenarios, practice activities, and more.
- Understanding factors that make it difficult or impossible to manage multiple priorities successfully.
- Establishing clear, relevant goals and the action steps needed to complete them to help you focus your time and effort
- Sorting activities and responsibilities into categories of urgency/importance to help you decide when to handle them.
- How to assign work to employees, team members, and co-workers by creating a delegation plan.
- Implementing strategies for keeping yourself organized and avoiding time delays.
- Creating and maintaining realistic, useful schedules and to-do lists.
Participants Will Learn:
- Understand why it is important to manage your priorities.
- Describe obstacles to managing your priorities.
- Prioritize your tasks, activities, and responsibilities.
- Employ strategies for making the best use of your time.
- Describe ways to use technology to stay on track.
Registration Info for Balancing Priorities:
- How to register. Click the Register Now button for the class date you wish to attend and complete the online registration form. Payment is with credit card only.
- Quantity discounts. Save when you enroll multiple attendees! Just $149 per person when you enroll 4 or more.
- Cancellations. You may cancel your registration at any time before the event begins and receive a refund less a 5% service fee.
- Questions? Contact us at support@HRDQU.com.