Accountability at Work Virtual Seminar
April 6, 2021 | 1 - 4p ET
Accountability at work is critical. Picture a workplace where mistrust is the norm, employees are concerned with protecting their reputations, and teams seek to defend their “turf”, often failing to keep their promises. A Gallup poll estimates that the cost of lost productivity from unaccountable and disengaged employees is between $287 and $370 billion per year, a staggering figure.
Instead, picture yourself with more accountability at work, where trust is unquestioned, commitments are clear, personal responsibility is high, people take ownership of problems, and mistakes are treated as opportunities to improve rather than reasons to blame. These conditions are the cornerstone of a positive work environment.
A workplace with high accountability breeds increased efficiency and productivity, more participation and involvement, increased feelings of competency, increased sense of commitment, higher morale and satisfaction.
This 3-hour instructor-led online seminar will focus on how to improve accountability at work and offers workplace tips, self-assessment exercises, real-life scenarios, practice activities, and more.
- Where to focus more on accountability at work.
- The four traits and behaviors that help to establish trust.
- How to seek and act on feedback and how to learn from mistakes.
- Overcoming attitude and organization-based obstacles.
- The five steps to creating a culture of mutual accountability.
- Creating, and effective implementation of, accountability agreements.
- How to have proactive and reactive conversations that help to restore trust.
Participants Will Learn:
- Identify the benefits of accountability at work and the areas in which it is most important.
- Recognize the components for building personal accountability.
- Recognize the components for encouraging mutual accountability.
- Overcome obstacles to accountability.
- Engage in conversations that resolve broken agreements and lead to a greater commitment to expectations in the future.
Registration Info for Accountability at Work:
- How to register. Click the Register Now button for the class date you wish to attend and complete the online registration form. Payment is with credit card only.
- Quantity discounts. Save when you enroll multiple attendees! Just $149 per person when you enroll 4 or more.
- Cancellations. You may cancel your registration at any time before the event begins and receive a refund less a 5% service fee.
- Questions? Contact us at support@HRDQU.com.