Join us on August 13th at 2pm ET for Career Anchors: Tapping into the Power of Talents, Motives, and Values. Led by Dr. Edgar Schein, this one-hour webinar is ideal for Human Resources Managers and Organizational Development Professionals as well as anyone who wants to gain valuable insight about career anchors and how they can impact professional success. Dr. Schein will discuss the different types career anchors, illustrate how you can identify them, and offer solutions for making better career choices.
Participants Will Learn
- The different types of career anchors
- How career, self-development, and family priorities interact
- How to determine if career anchors match job responsibilities
- Identify potential areas for career growth
Who Should Attend
- Organization Development Professionals
- Human Resources Managers
- Career Advisors
- Outplacement Managers
Register for this webinar today!