Event Date: 12/18/2019 (2:00 pm EST - 3:00 pm EST)
Join us for an hour-long webinar about team effectiveness, based on HRDQ’s workshop and assessment, Team Effectiveness Profile (TEP). TEP is a diagnostic instrument designed to assist groups in improving their output and work satisfaction. Under normal circumstances, issues that block a group’s effectiveness may not be apparent. Issues that remain undisclosed can drain a group’s energy and undermine its productive efforts. TEP was developed to help groups systematically identify these issues. If you are a trainer, you do not want to miss this!
This webinar is based upon research from Team Effectiveness Profile, a training program from HRDQ that gives both newly emerging and experienced leaders and managers the tools and techniques for developing and refining their skills.
Participants will learn to:
- Identify issues that block effectiveness.
- Reduce or eliminate problems that can drain a group’s energy.
- Maximize the group’s productive efforts.
You should attend if you are:
- A training or HR professional who delivers training.
- An independent training consultant.
- A manager who delivers or purchases training as part of their role.