Event Date: 01/09/2020 (2:00 pm EST - 3:00 pm EST)
You choose training models focusing on the content you need to be addressed – but do you know, “how does my target audience learn the best?” Learning preferences is the missing link in almost every instructional design model. Join coaching expert Bob Pike as he presents data collected from over 75,000 participants and discover how real people (of various ages, gender, levels of education, jobs, and over five continents) learn in the most efficient way possible. Watch as Bob shares his “Nine Delivery Strategies” proven to work with all age groups and across cultures, and uncover how he incorporates this information into his designs. (A model, Bob’s clients apply successfully throughout 25 countries worldwide).
Participants will learn to:
- The insights into how employees process training materials
- Why your employees/audience might not be fully absorbing your content
- Why particular groups might relate more to specific learning models you select
- How age, gender, levels of education, jobs, and geographical location affect learning
- How to choose the proper training materials for your participants
You should attend if you are:
- Training and HR professionals
- Independent consultants
- Managers delivering training
Presented by: Bob Pike
Bob Pike, CPLP Fellow, CSP, CPAE Speakers Hall of Fame, is known globally as the “trainer’s trainer.” He has written more than 30 books and created a dozen video systems on designing and delivering training. His Master Trainer’s Handbook is the bestselling train-the-trainer book ever published, with more than 333,000 copies in print in four editions. He has designed more than 600 training programs of one day or longer since 1969. He has presented at every ATD International Conference & Exposition since 1977 and is a regular keynoter at global training and performance conferences. He has worked in more than 25 countries during his career, and his works are available in Korean, Chinese, Japanese, and Spanish.