Event Date: 12/12/2019 (2:00 pm EST - 3:00 pm EST)
If you want to make real improvements to communication, it’s time to listen up. This listening skills test helps individuals to develop their strengths and improve upon their weaknesses so they are better equipped to handle customer complaints, negotiate contracts, manage teams, and more.
This webinar is based on the HRDQ product Learning to Listen. It is a great foundation for any communication skills training program. After this webinar, you will be able to take your learning back to your team and use it immediately without the need for a guru or an expensive consultant. Surely it’s worth investing an hour of your time to find out more!
Participants Will Learn:
- Determine listening effectiveness in three dimensions
- Explore the visible and invisible aspects of listening
- Learn what it takes both physically and mentally to listen
- Understand common barriers to effective listening
- Create a plan to put new skills into immediate action
Who Should Attend:
- Training and HR professionals
- Independent consultants
- Managers delivering training
Tayna Longino is the President and Founder of HR Partners an interview strategy firm. In this role, Tayna helps clients develop competitive interview strategies. Tayna has had a rewarding career in Human Resources for more than 25 years. Her HR career spans over several industries and specialties, including Finance, IT, Banking, Specialty Materials, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, and Health Care. She has enjoyed a great working relationship as a global business partner with companies such as Bank One, Rohm and Haas, Glaxo Smith Kline, Toyota Financial, and others.