Event Date: 01/15/2020 (2:00 pm EST - 3:00 pm EST)
Values. They’re the driving force behind personal action and a beacon of focus during turbulent times. Successful organizations recognize the business case for value clarity, and they know that connecting personal values to organizational strategy is the vital link to employee engagement, innovation, commitment, performance, decision making—and a competitive advantage.
Join subject matter expert Dr. Cynthia Scott for an exploration of personal, team, and organizational values. During this hour-long webinar, you will be introduced to a proven model that facilitates values discovery and see its application through a real-world global alignment case study. You will learn about the role values play in shaping individual behavior, why values clarification is critical to success, and how they can be linked to enhance organizational performance.
Participants Will Learn:
- How values are formed and shaped and why they matter in the workplace
- How to balance personal and work values
- The role that values play in motivating positive behavior
- The business benefits of values clarification
- How to handle values-based conflict
- The importance of linking personal and organizational values
Who Should Attend:
- Front-line and team leaders
- Human resources professionals
- Organizational coaches
Dr. Cynthia Scott, a founding principal of Changeworks Lab. Dr. Scott is a recognized author and consultant with more than 30 years of experience with behavior, leadership and culture change. She is the author of numerous books, including Getting Your Organization to Change, Rekindling Commitment, and Take This Work and Love It! Dr. Scott’s clients include LinkedIn, Charles Schwab, Kaiser Permanente, the IRS, Deloitte & Touche, Estée Lauder, and Walmart.